If you are experiencing problems with our broadcast, one or more of the following tips may help.
* Make sure you have the latest Adobe Flash Player installed and updated on your computer: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
* Try refreshing your browser window or the video viewer. To refresh the video viewer screen, click the Refresh button in the lower right corner of the video viewer screen.
* Check the volume control on the video player (this is in the lower left hand corner below the video viewer screen). Check the volume on your computer itself. Check the Wave volume level in Volume Control (or equivalent on non-Windows PC’s).
* Try a different browser (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer)
* If your connection is too slow or unstable, you will experience issues with choppy or lagging playback.